Romance is alive and well here in Fayetteville, North Carolina, as we count down to Valentine’s Day. Whether you’re looking for great ways to celebrate the most romantic holiday of the year, want to woo a new relationship, or you just want some out of the box gift ideas, we put together a quick guide for celebrating Valentine’s Day right here in Fayetteville.
Chocolates and red roses are traditional Valentine’s Day gifts but likely don’t last much beyond February 14th. For homeowners, new flooring can really be the gift that keeps on giving well after a special occasion.
Floors to Love Sale
Fall in love with your flooring this month during our Floors to Love Sale. Throughout the entire month of February, shop any style of Shaw Floors, COREtec, Anderson Tuftex and Philadelphia Commercial flooring and save up to $500. Sign up here for your coupon; print it out and slip it into your Valentine’s Day card for your beau or shop our store location throughout the entire month of February!
As you navigate through the sea of flooring options, feel free to check out our top 7 Valentine’s Day date and gift ideas below:
- Cupid’s Concert – Nick Colionne will serenade you and your date with the velvety sounds of smooth jazz during his Valentine’s Day concert. Scheduled for February 14th as part of Fayetteville State University’s (FSU) Seabrook Performance Series, this is bound to be a sultry performance for all ages. Discounted tickets for students, seniors and the military available.
- Overnight Romance Package – Check-in to the Ramada Plaza Hotel in Fayetteville for a romantic getaway for two. Redeemable between February 8-14th, the Valentine Romance package includes a King Jr. suit, luxury bath basket, champagne, chocolate covered strawberries, plus a full hot buffet breakfast and late check out in the morning. Reserve today by calling 910-323-0111 or visit the Ramada Plaza Hotel on Owen Drive.
- “Love Is” hosted by Rochelle J. Photography – Commemorate your love with a beautiful professional photo shoot by Rochelle J. Photography. A professional hair and makeup artist will also be on hand to make you both camera ready, and after the 45 minute photo shoot, you will walk away with up to 15 high res digital images and a “Love Is” gift pack. Sign up today to secure your slot.
- Couples Massage – Perfect for lovers, the couple’s massage at Mind and Body Massage Day Spa allows for couples to relax and connect with each other in a healing space. To book your couples massage or purchase a gift certificate, visit their website.
- Valentine’s at the Treehouse – Head over to nearby Wilmington and join Treehouse Bistro Chef Shaw Underwood for a nostalgic four-course tasting menu. Each dish of this prix-fix menu will be served with a hand-selected wine; call today for reservations!
- Moonlight Kiss – Wine & Design in Fayetteville is hosting a Sip + Paint event on Valentine’s Day. No experience is needed for this two-hour artist lead event and you get to walk away with a beautiful piece of artwork to treasure.
- Love is in the Air – If you want to use music to express how you feel about that special someone, this event is for you! The Fayetteville Symphony Orchestra is embracing love on February 9th with a themed program of passionate music including selections from Prokofiev’s Romeo and Juliet, plus iconic music from Casablanca and West Side Story. Discount tickets are available here.
Solo this Valentine’s Day? Join other local singles at Dirtbag Ales Brewery and Taproom in Hope Mills for their Valentine’s Day speed-dating event; you could make a love connection that will last a lifetime. Click here for details.
Have anything to add to our Fayetteville Valentine’s guide? Share with us in the comments or connect with us on social media! Leave a comment on our Facebook page.